Friday, April 9, 2010

Stuff Is Coming

While there haven't been any new entries here for a while, I keep jotting down ideas for blog entries that I just need to find the time to get around to. I've got a list going on my iPhone titled Future Blog Posts, and there's well over a dozen things on there already. I just want the time to tell each story properly. I'd rather not do something at all than do a half-assed job of it. I have the patience required to find that much needed lull in my schedule when I can sit down and fully devote the time to writing these stories correctly. Each one deserves attention, and I wouldn't want to miss any details. Part of my anal retentive nature. It seems to have worked for me so far.


Blog Post Soundtrack; David Bowie, Steve Martin, The Who, Clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment