Friday, September 26, 2014

Spare Time

There's just not enough time to do everything. There are so many things I want to write about, and not enough time to properly devote to them. I've got drafts starting to build up here, because I just don't have enough time to sit and write everything I want to about the given subject. I've already cut a few pieces short just to publish something.

It's a great problem to have.

I'm really enjoying doing this again, and will continue to for as long as I do...which hopefully, will be for a very long time to come.

Have to cut this one short as well. I've got to finish getting ready for work, and there's a very demanding cat vying for attention from this keyboard.

Bums ask is you could give them some change. I'd ask if you could give me some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment